PRODUCING FILMS BETWEEN EUROPE AND INDIA JUST GOT EASIER
A High-Level Panel Discussion Will Explore How To Best Combine European Financing Opportunities With Indian Production, Financing, And Distribution Power
Keynote Speech: Mr. Uday Kumar Varma, Secretary, Indian Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
Saturday May 18, 2013, 3 to 4.30pm
At the French Pavilion, International Village
Cannes International Film Festival
- Uday Kumar Varma: Single Window Clearance For International Shoots and Co-production Treaties
- Deborah Benattar, French Audiovisual Attachè, French Embassy in Mumbai
- JohannesRexin: Producer Heimatfilm, Germany: Case study on the first official German-Indian co-production “Qissa” starring Irrfan Khan (The Namesake, Slumdog Millionaire, Life of Pi)
- European Film Commission Network (EUFCN): Introduction of its mission and objectives
- Franck Priot, COO, Film France: Working with Indian production companies in France
- Juliane Schulze, Senior Partner, peacefulfish: European tax incentives, subsidies, and co-financing opportunities
- Moderated By: Mohinder Walia, Managing Director, Golden Bird Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (Former MD, Twentieth Century Fox Studios India): Production, Financing, and Global Distribution from an Indian perspective.
Please confirm your participation until May 15, 2013 or contact for more info:
This workshop is organized by EUFCN, Golden Bird Entertainment, and peacefulfish in partnership with Film France.
Please find the photos of the event HERE.