Hamburg Film Commission and Hamburg Tourismus have launched the “Hamburg Loves Film - Hotels” initiative for a shooting and film friendly Hanseatic City.
Hamburg loves film and Hamburg loves film professionals, which is why we would like to make the stay and and work in Hamburg as pleasant as possible for all film professionals. Our first step is to provide an overview of hotels in Hamburg that meet the service requirements for international film productions and preferably show an open mindedness towards on location shooting in the hotel premises.
The participating hotels offer:
- special “FILM” rates for film crew accommodation
- 24-hour reception service including room service and/or a snack bar
- an in-house film referent for film crews
- English-language consultation on local, practical and touristic information
- Confidentiality on all shooting related activities
- parking spaces or parking garage
- secured storage facilities for equipment
- laundry services or access to a washing machine and dryer
- participation in a preparatory course hosted by the Film Commission
- sale of the Hamburg Card (optional)
- Certified Green Hotel or Green Globe certified (optional)
The overview of all participating hotels can be found at www.hamburglovesfilm.com